TruPowder Vanilla Cream – Hybrid
TruPowder Vanilla Cream – Hybrid
Nano TruPowder is a mostly flavorless powder intended to be added to a liquid before Oral use. TruPowder will become optically translucent or seem to mostly disappear in the liquid the medicine was added to. Using cutting edge and state of the art technology TruPowder uses sound waves (sonication) to achieve incredibly small nano-sized Cannabinoids which are then encapsulated. Research has shown great potential that nano-sized medicines have increased bioavailability and quicker onset time than other more traditional Oral medicines. Patients are strongly encouraged to start low and go slow – with the increased onset time and bioavailability this is powerful medicine.
THC PER CONTAINER: 200 mgs
Consult a certified physician to find out what dose works best for your condition.
Sold By: Trulieve
Leave Your Review: Write A Review
Request Online Ordering For Trulieve Products
Out of stock
What is TruPowder?
– TruPowder is a Nano-encapsulated Cannabinoid powder.
How many mg and doses will be in a container?
– 40 doses at 5mg a dose.
How do I use/take this medical cannabis?
– This medical cannabis is strictly for Sublingual / Oral ingestion use. Please do not inhale this medical cannabis.
What is this medical cannabis made up of? It appears to be mostly a fine white powder.
– This medical cannabis is made up of Cannabinoids and maltodextrin – a long string of carbohydrates derived from corn. A process known as sonication is used to greatly reduce the size of the individual molecules of the medical cannabis which is then Nano-emulsified helping with bioavailability as well as solubility.
What is the uptake time for this medical cannabis and how long can I expect it to last?
– The uptake time and duration for this medical cannabis will vary from patient to patient but will be much quicker than normal oral/sublingual medical cannabis in terms of the effects being felt and last several hours.
Is this medical cannabis strain specific?
– This medical cannabis will be composed of Cannabinoids and no terpenes. This does mean that while it will be very powerful and effective medical cannabis it will not be strain specific.
How will this medical cannabis be dispensed?
– This medical cannabis can only be dispensed under a Medical Cannabis Oral Route of Administration
Do I need to refrigerate this medical cannabis after opening it?
– Refrigeration is not required. It is recommended to keep this medical cannabis in a cool and dry area after opening to prevent moisture from entering the container. It is very important to keep the desiccant pack in the TruPowder container (each unit will have one included).
What are the benefits of this medical cannabis I can expect?
– Patients looking to receive the powerful effects of oral medical cannabis with the onset time closer to inhalation medical cannabis may greatly enjoy the TruPowder, the medical cannabis is controllable and discreet, and the medical cannabis has almost no flavor making it an easy addition to any liquid or patient lifestyle.
Can this medical cannabis be used for edibles?
– Edibles are currently not approved by the DOH – though we are eagerly awaiting the guidelines. This medical cannabis can be added to a liquid for maximum efficiency.
Will this medical cannabis affect my Celiac?
– Maltodextrin is derived from corn and not wheat, barley, oats, or ryes. However, Patients should consult their doctor prior to use.
Will this medical cannabis affect my diabetes?
– Maltodextrin is similar to glucose or standard sugar. Patients should consult and follow the advice of their doctor.
Is this medical cannabis vegan?
– This medical cannabis is a vegan medical cannabis.
Is this medical cannabis gluten-free?
– Yes, this medical cannabis is gluten-free.
Does this medical cannabis contain soy?
– Yes, TruPowder does.
To use with the Trulieve Concentrate Pen unscrew the mouthpiece to expose the atomizer, then unscrew the atomizer cap to reveal the heating chamber. Use the loading tool to place the concentrate directly on the heating coils. Be sure not to touch the coils with the metal tool as it may damage them. Once the concentrate is in place, screw the mouthpiece back on the unit.
To turn on the device, click the power button 5 times. Then, press and hold the power button while drawing from the mouthpiece to enjoy your vapor. After 10 seconds, the Trulieve Concentrate Pen will stop heating automatically to preserve battery life. Another 5 clicks on the power button will turn the device off.
The Trulieve Concentrate Pen does not feature any type of temperature control. The only way you can control the temperature with the Trulieve Concentrate Pen is by manually pulsing the power button to try and maintain your preferred temperature. This means that the device will continue to heat the coils until you release the power button.
This product has intoxicating effects and may be habit forming. There may be health risks associated with the consumption of this product. This product is infused with marijuana or active compounds of marijuana. This product should not be used by women that are pregnant or breastfeeding. For use by adults as well as children only as recommended by a physician. Keep out of reach of children. Florida dispensary products containing THC can impair concentration, coordination and judgment. Do not operate a vehicle or heavy machinery under the influence of this drug.
Caution: when consumed, the intoxicating effects of this drug may be delayed by two (2) or more hours.
This product may be unlawful outside the state of Florida.